Below are the terms and conditions set out for Members of the site who use the directory and have profiles on Accountant.co.uk. Members are still subject to the User Terms and Conditions.
1. This website is owned and managed by SiteFinders Net Ltd. (SFN), Sir William Lyons Road, University of Warwick Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7EZ
2. For the purposes of these conditions, the term ‘Website’, ‘We’, ‘Us’ and ‘Our’ applies to the website www.Accountant.co.uk, which was created and is maintained by SFN and is part of the SiteFinders Network. The term ‘User’ applies to anyone who accesses and uses the Website. ‘Member’ refers to any person or business with an account or who is listed in the directory.
3. These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with our User Terms and Conditions.
4. Any Member who logs on to or uses any part of the Website automatically agrees to both these Terms and Conditions and User Terms and Conditions.. Members who do not agree to one or more of the Terms and Conditions laid out in either of these two documents should not use the Website and alert Us, so that their details can be removed.
5. Please note that these Terms and Conditions and the User Terms and Conditions. may be changed at any time, without notice, and are not exhaustive. It is the Member’s responsibility to regularly review both sets of Terms and Conditions.
6. Only qualified and current accountants may set up a profile to be featured on the Website.
8. Only members who have agreed to have their details published on the Website will have a profile.
9. We have the right to remove or suspend any aspect of the Website or a Member’s profile or listing, should the profile or listing breach any Terms and Conditions, cause damages to a User, Member, or Us, or pose a risk to the security or integrity of the Website, in addition to any other valid reason, which will be brought to the attention of the Member.
10. Members must not share confidential passwords or any other details with a third party that may breach the security and integrity of the Website.
11. Members must not knowingly misuse this site or introduce viruses or any other material that may cause problems to the functioning of the Website.
12. Members agree to indemnify Us (including any directors, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies) against all third party claims and liabilities relating to any breach they make of these Terms and Conditions and/or their use of the Website.
14. Members own and are responsible for the content of their own profile, including contact details, links, text and images.
15. The information that Members upload must be legal, decent, honest and truthful, and in line with current advertising guidelines and codes.
16. The content must not be defamatory or disparaging towards other accountancy companies or businesses, or otherwise seek to attack or damage the reputation of any other companies or businesses.
17. Members are responsible for any picture or logo they upload onto their profile.
18. Members must only upload pictures or logos that they lawfully own or for which they have the relevant rights, permissions and/or licences to use for such a purpose. We will remove any pictures or logos if it is reliably informed that these are in breach of copyright.
19. Pictures and logos must be relevant, decent and professional in nature.
20. While We have the authority to moderate or remove any text or images uploaded onto this website, We does not spellcheck, approve or necessarily associate Ourselves with the content or views Members express within their profile.
21. The availability of the Website may be disrupted by telecommunication problems beyond its control. Occasional downtime may also be necessary for updating, repairing or maintaining the website, and We have the right to temporarily suspend all, or elements of, the Website, without notice. In all of these instances, We shall not be held liable, for any reason.
22. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on the Website, however We cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising.